• Programmes are designed to create a permanent influence of world peace from one country—India—through the performance of Yoga and Yagya* by thousands of Vedic Pandits on the Ganges banks.
• Maharishi Vedic City is founded in Iowa, USA, to be a model of ideal city life, with its constitution based on the Constitution of the Universe, Total Natural Law, the Veda.
2002 Maharishi’s Year of Raam Mudra: Maharishi designs the global development currency RAAM Mudra, to alleviate poverty in the world.
• Maharishi conducts special one-month Enlightenment Conferences and designs a programme to construct 3,000 Peace Palaces to provide every major city in the world with a powerful influence of coherence and harmony.
• Maharishi offers profound knowledge and prevention-oriented solutions to the world through a continuum of weekly global press conferences, broadcast live via satellite, internet webcast, and teleconference (visit www.maharishichannel.in or www.mou.org and Maharishi’s Great Global Events page of www. globalgoodnews.com).
• Maharishi launches his Global Health Programme—a computerized programme based on Maharishi’s Vedic Medicine for prevention, cure, and the creation of a disease-free society.
2003 Maharishi’s Year of Ideal Government—Raam Raj: Maharishi welcomes every government to contract with the Global Country of World Peace to create prevention-oriented problem-free administration.
• Maharishi ensures achievement of the long-sought goal of mankind—permanent world peace—through the creation of 3,000 Peace Palaces in the largest cities of the world, and establishment of the largest group of Vedic Pandits in India, ‘permeating all time and all space values with harmony, with evenness of higher intelligence’ through recitation of the Veda and programmes of Vedic Yagya.
• Maharishi inaugurates the Parliament of World Peace to raise world consciousness to a high degree of coherence for all nations to enjoy permanent peace.
• On the auspicious Guru Purnima Day, 13 July 2003, Maharishi offers to every government to train their administrators to engage in their administrative policies and programmes the intelligence and energy of total Natural Law—the Light of God—the Will of God—which governs the universe with perfect order. Maharishi explains that this training of administrators, on one hand, will make the process of administration the steps of evolution for the administrator, and, on the other hand, will render administration prevention- oriented and free from problems, and give it the character of ‘Automation in Administration’.
2004 Maharishi’s Year of Peace Palaces: Maharishi devotes the major part of this year to guiding the creation of 3,000 Peace Palaces around the world, to produce an influence of harmony and peace in the world and bring the knowledge and experience of the total potential of Natural Law to everyone. ‘That is our task this year—a very delightful task—to perpetuate the knowledge that has proven itself to be complete knowledge of the nature of man. The entire divine power in man will now have a permanent home everywhere in every country.’—Maharishi (12 January 2004)
• Maharishi’s Consciousness-Based Education receives worldwide recognition for its profound benefits to student well-being, and Maharishi addresses education conferences in Los Angeles, New York, and Washington, DC, USA and explains that: ‘Transcendental Meditation is a natural way to fathom the Unified Field; to develop the whole brain to function in every thought, speech, and action, and promote excellence in one’s personal and professional life.’
* Yagya—ancient Vedic procedures to restore balance in Nature and change the course of destiny.