• Maharishi establishes the Parliament of World Peace, to set forth a system of administration that will harmonize the differences that dominate relationships between nations, and to take all systems of administration to the supreme level—the Will of God—available in the Atma, the Self, of everyone.
• Maharishi begins to train Raam Raj Administrators to administer society from the level of enlightenment for all times to come.
• Maharishi pledges to fulfil the aspiration of the wise throughout the ages to create invincibility for every nation and permanent world peace. Thousands of people come forward to accept Maharishi’s call to be Founders of World Peace: ‘I invite four people from every city to come forward with the desire to establish peace, prosperity, and happiness in their Motherland. Through these people, I will raise their nation above the reach of problems and build a mansion of permanent peace in the world’—Maharishi (16 July 2004). By the end of this year, Holland is established as a model for all countries to follow in implementing Maharishi’s offer of invincibility to every nation through the creation of Peace Palaces in all major cities, and a campaign to establish a group of 8,000 Yogic Flyers to create an influence of harmony in national and world consciousness.
2005 Maharishi’s Year of Golden Jubilee: Fifty years ago Maharishi left the Valley of the Saints in Uttar Kashi, endowed only with the confidence he possessed in the knowledge of life and living bestowed on him by his beloved Master, Shri Guru Dev, His Divinity Brahmanand Saraswati, Jagatguru Shankaracharya of Jyotir Math, Badarikashram, to extend the light of the Himalayas to the farthest corners of the earth and awaken each soul to the experience of Atma, eternal Bliss Consciousness, the Divine inner Self of man. We usher in the new year by celebrating the achievements of the past fifty years, which have opened wide the gates of Heaven on Earth for all mankind, and we see before us the glorious fulfilment of Maharishi’s worldwide Movement to spiritually regenerate the whole world.
• Maharishi ushers in a new era of peace on earth through inauguration of a global programme to establish Maharishi Vedic Universities, Colleges, and Schools in 3,000 cities throughout the world, to offer the knowledge and practical programmes to actualize the Constitution of the Universe—the Unified Field—in the daily life of every individual and nation. Maharishi emphasizes that total knowledge of the Constitution of the Universe cannot be gained through lectures and discussions alone. ‘The Constitution of the Universe is beyond human intellect,’ Maharishi said. ‘It is on the transcendental level of Being. It is unmanifest, eternal, beyond relativity, and not subject to change. Vedic Literature provides the practical programmes, including Transcendental Meditation, its advanced techniques, and Yogic Flying, for everyone to actualize the Constitution of the Universe in daily life.’ (12 January 2005).
• Maharishi completes the first two Raam Raj Administrator Training Courses. Its graduates, twenty-two* Rajas, will guide the destiny of mankind through the silent administration of Total Knowledge and Total Action. Raam Raj Administrators are the administrators of the cosmic value of life from the absolute, completely unmanifest field of eternal silence.
• Maharishi conducts a worldwide Refresher and Recertification Course for Teachers of Transcendental Meditation, to re-establish the eternal Vedic Tradition of teaching from generation to generation. Every day the course participants are inspired by the flow of Supreme Knowledge.
• In a memorable one-week celebration, Maharishi inaugurates the Dawn of Sat-Yuga, with global Puja to Shri Guru Dev, together with two thousand leaders of his worldwide Movement assembled in MERU, Holland 21-25 July, and thousands more participating via satellite and internet. Maharishi offers to Guru Dev the Constitution of the Universe—the radiance of the transcendental Self—to establish the world in peace and happiness for all times to come.
• Maharishi inspires builders on all continents to reconstruct the whole world and build Maharishi Peace Palaces; Maharishi Vedic Universities, Colleges, and Schools; Maharishi Colleges of Natural Medicine and Prevention; Maharishi Natural Medicine Hospitals; Maharishi Fortune-Creating Homes, Office Buildings, Malls, and Hotels; Maharishi Vedic Farms; and buildings for professional
* By 2008 sixty-three Administrators of the Global Country of World Peace—thirty-five Rajas and twenty-eight Raj Rajeshwaris—have been trained by Maharishi, with responsibility for all 192 countries of the world.